Q : Is ear piercing with the Inverness system safe ?
A : YES! The Inverness Ear Piercing System is safe but some allergy risk remains. The earrings are sterilized and stored in capsules, not even the point of the earring is exposed until it is safely inserted into the ear. All Inverness piercing earrings are either Nickel-free or hypo-allergenic, which significantly reduces the risk of allergic reaction.
Q : Is ear piercing very easily to cause the allergy ?
A : Nickel allergy is one of the most common causes of allergic contact dermatitis — an itchy rash that appears when your skin touches a usually harmless substance. Nickel allergy is commonly associated with earrings and other jewelry. But nickel can be found in many everyday items — from coins to necklace clasps, from watchbands to eyeglass frames. If you have a nickel allergy, we should select and purchase” does not have the nickel” (Nickel Free) or” the nickel content conforms to the standard of security” (Nickel Compliant) piercing earrings.
Q : Doesn't ear piercing hurt ?
A : The Inverness Ear Piercing System is fast and very gentle. Most people feel no discomfort during the piercing.
Q : Will I be able to leave the earrings out without the hole closing ?
A : Some people assume earrings can be removed and easily re-inserted; this is not the case. You should only switch into new earrings after the healing period, which is 6 weeks for an earlobe piercing and 12 weeks for a cartilage piercing.
Q : What are keloids ?
A : Keloids are lumps of scar tissue that can be felt when compressing the earlobe.
Q : Can you pierce a customer who has keloids ?
A : Never pierce a customer who has keloids. Refer to a physician.
Q : If ear piercing for the child or the baby, what kind of earrings should choose ?
A : Please introduce the customer chooses 3mm CZ, 4mm ball or the big design; The 14K gold can quite be appropriate. The too small earrings have the possibility to bury in child's ear.